- Clients may be referred directly by a Judge, a Pretrial Officer, a Probation Officer or by an Attorney.
- The Offender Education Program may be used as a part of a Pretrial Diversion Program or Post-Trial as a condition of sentencing.
- A cognitive approach is used with emphasis on understanding the consequences of behavior.
- Each participant receives a workbook. Interaction among class members plays a vital role in developing awareness and responsibility for criminal behavior.
- Each class meets for one 1-hour session
- Class fee is paid by the client at the time of the class. Money Order or Credit Card (Convenience fee appplies.)
- You will be provided with a certificate of completion for attending the class.
Theft Education Classes